Award-Winning Employment Law Attorney
Proven results and 20-plus years focusing on employment and discrimination litigation. Award-winning attorney, Stephanie Henderson Stocker, stands shoulder to shoulder with her clients – her results speak for themselves, as detailed on Ms. Stocker’s team page.
Our employment law practice brings 20-plus years of both general and employment law litigation experience and offers a unique combination of legal expertise to achieve the most favorable results for our clients:
- For employees: Our focus is mainly the Plaintiff’s work, representing employees enduring harassment, retaliation and discrimination from their current or former employer. We are committed to helping maintain a workplace that is not only free from discrimination, but where employees are paid what they have earned under the law.
- For employers: We have deep experience advising employers on maintaining policies and procedures that help prevent and address discrimination and harassment in the workplace, including drafting/revising employee handbooks, counseling through the legal landmines of effective firing/hiring practices, employee FMLA leave, reasonable accommodation of employees with disabilities, presenting preventative “Appropriate Employee Behavior” seminars to employers/HR departments, and much more.
We Have Represented Individuals In Many Areas Of Employment Law Including:
- Age discrimination
- Failure to accommodate a disability
- National origin
- Racial discrimination
- Sexual orientation
- Sexual harassment
- Sexual discrimination
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Severance agreements and releases
- Retention of employee benefits upon termination
- Wrongful discharge
- Title VII
Avvo Clients’ Choice Award (2019-Present)
Stephanie Stocker is honored to receive the Avvo Client’s Choice Award, awarded to attorneys who receive five or more 4-plus star Avvo reviews in a calendar year.
View Stephanie Henderson Stocker’s attorney profile to learn more about Henderson Law Group’s employment case results and proven approach to cases.
The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Civil Trial Lawyers In The United States (2019-Present)
Stephanie was awarded “Top 100” Civil Trial Lawyers in the United States by The National Trial Lawyers for 2019-present.
Begin Your Case
Contact an attorney to discuss your case. Only an attorney will be able to discuss your case with you in confidence and take steps to protect your rights.