Our Award-Winning Legal Team Is Here To Serve You
- Personal Injury
- Estate Planning
- Workers' Compensation
- Civil Litigation
SIMON IS AN EXPERIENCED TRIAL ATTORNEY WHO HAS PRACTICED LAW IN WASHINGTON STATE FOR OVER 20 YEARS.
He began his career as a prosecuting attorney in King County, going on to work as a civil city attorney in King and Kitsap Counties. He currently focuses his practice on Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation, Estate Planning, and Probate.
Simon is known for his tenacity and for using creative arguments to achieve what his clients need. Simon has recovered many millions of dollars for his clients. He is a proud member of the Washington State Association for Justice and the South Puget Sound Estate Planning Council. He makes his home in Olympia, Washington with his wife and two daughters. He enjoys family bicycle trips and supporting his two daughters with their volleyball and soccer pursuits.
- Seattle University, School of Law, Seattle, Washington
- J.D. - 1998
- Central Washington University
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1994
- Washington, 1999
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington, 2005
- Washington State Bar Association
- Thurston County Bar Association
- Washington Association For Justice
- South Puget Sound Estate Planning Council