Restoration of Rights & Cleaning Records

We can help you get your firearm rights restored, juvenile record sealed or adult conviction vacated.

Clearing Criminal Records & Restoring Firearm Rights

  • Vacate Past Convictions
  • Get Records Sealed
  • Restore your firearm rights

If you or your child has a criminal record, call criminal defense lawyer Simon Stocker for a free initial consultation about cleaning your criminal history.

Clearing a criminal record can help people who are having trouble getting housing, or have been prevented from getting certain types of employment. Sometimes, a person wants to expunge a criminal record simply to wipe the slate clean.

It is possible to take a conviction off your record - otherwise known as expunging (or vacating) a conviction. An experienced lawyer may be able to clear a conviction in the state of Washington. This means that the court will set aside the conviction. The Record is changed to show that the conviction was vacated and the individual can answer truthfully that he/she has never been convicted.

There are several requirements that must be met in order to expunge a criminal record, such as:
  • You have complied with the terms and conditions of your sentence
  • The conviction must have occurred more than three years ago since the time the case was closed for a misdemeanor, five years for a Class C felony, and ten years for a Class B felony
  • The conviction cannot be for certain offenses precluded by statute

In addition to vacating adult criminal convictions, we can help you get your juvenile records sealed. We can can also help you to restore your gun rights. If you have been conviction free for five years (Felony) or three years (Misdemeanor), you may be eligible to restore your right to possess firearms lost as a result of a Washington State conviction. Set up a free consultation with us today to discuss your options.

Begin your case.

Contact an attorney to discuss your case. Only an attorney will be able to discuss your case with you in confidence and take steps to restore your rights.

Restoration of Rights & Cleaning Records
Team at Henderson Law