Personal Injury | Auto Accidents
We are here to help.
If you have been injured due to the negligence of someone else, you are sure to have questions. Can you receive compensation for your damages? How will your medical bills be paid?
We here at Henderson Law Group have a combined 61 years in injury law experience. We can answer your questions and assist you through this often traumatic experience. We know how to handle insurance companies and how to help you obtain a fair and equitable settlement of your injury claim. Some of our clients have obtained recoveries in excess of one million dollars.
What to do if you have been injured in a motor vehicle collision:
If you are injured in a motor vehicle collision, there are helpful steps you can take to assist with your claim for damages against the party who hit you:
- Call the police. It is always helpful to have the police come to the scene of a collision to determine liability.
- Take photographs. A photograph preserves valuable evidence. At the scene of a collision—if you are physically able—grab the most available camera and take photographs of the vehicle damage of all vehicles involved, including the party who hit you. If have bruises or other visible bodily damage, take photographs.
- Seek early medical attention. Have your injuries documented and evaluated as soon as possible by an emergency room provider or your primary care doctor.
- Use caution when speaking to an insurance company, including your own. If you must make a statement to an insurance company—including your own—use caution. Insurance companies are not on “your side.”
- Contact an attorney to discuss your case. Only an attorney will be able to discuss your case with you in confidence and take steps to protect your claim.