Stephanie Henderson Stocker
Employment Law, Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury, Probate, Estate Planning
Stephanie is an experienced attorney who brings over fifteen years of demonstrated success in negotiating effective corporate contracts and collaborating on results-driven litigation teams.
Stephanie worked for two years during law school as a Rule 9 attorney in the Employment Litigation Practice at the Spokane law firm of Paine Hamblen. She then served as legal clerk for Chief Justice Gerry Alexander of the Washington State Supreme Court before joining the Seattle law firm of Carney Badley Spellman, where she focused her practice in the Employment Law and Litigation practice groups.
Stephanie has most recently expanded her expertise to include consulting and strategy in the corporate space, building deep client relationships with Microsoft clients that drive immediate and sustained results for their enterprise-level teams.
The common thread throughout Stephanie’s career is her sincere and dedicated approach to client relationships. This is evident also in her volunteerism, having dedicated her time to the Washington State Bar Association, Thurston County Bar Association and the Puget Sound Project Management Institute.
- State of Washington - 2003
- Washington State Bar Association
- Thurston County Bar Association
- Puget Sound Project Management Institute
- Gonzaga University Law School - Juris Doctor - 2002.
- University of Washington - Bachelor of Arts (3.8 G.P.A.). - 1998
- Four time recipient of the CALI award for earning the top grade in a law school course
- Awarded “Best Legal Oralist” in the Linden Cup appellate competition
- Awarded “Best Brief Writer” in the National Moot Court appellate competition
Stephanie is one of those rare individuals who loves what she does and it is contagious to those around her.
She is passionate, thoughtful and she holds herself to a higher standard. As a client, you instantly know that she will do everything in her power to help you be successful. As a co-worker, she will push you to keep up with her and as a friend, she is a valued confidante.
Trust, Integrity, Drive and Passion; these words describe Stephanie.
- Genie Tower (Director of Operations at 110 Consulting)